Sometimes I have a naughty little boy…
Over the past couple of weeks C has been a pretty naughty boy, the following is a list of things he has done
1. He sent me into the kitchen to get him a drink, as I came back through the kitchen door it hit him because he was stood behind it drawing all over my wall paper!
2. Opening his shampoo and emptying it all into the bath while I was getting out of bed
3. Tipping the contents of his potty (yes that’s both kinds of contents!) all over the floor on purpose whilst laughing at me!
4. He has taken to hiding in corners, sipping drinks from his cup and then spitting the contents all over the floor, the carpet in my hall is now stained from his milk!
5. In the 45seconds it took me to go back into the kitchen to get LissyLou’s dinner he had taken his sandwich apart and stuck his hand in the butter, then done ‘handprints’ all over the walls with greasy mits – IT WONT COME OFF!
I despair, he is a muck-tub and my house is rather quickly getting trashed!
“This post is part of the Blog Hop competition sponsored by Dirt Devil”