If you’ve made it directly here then please head over to my new home by clicking HERE!
Welcome to Presents For The Home, part of the Have A Ramblings Christmas Series. This is the video to accompany the article
As shown in the video!
1. Fantastic Christmas Scented LED and candle from the Airwick Frosty Selection, £6.12, buy from major retailers
2. Make your woolies look good this Christmas with Bobble Off by JML, £5.99 from www.JMLdirect.com
3. Don’t forget something to help with making your own baby food! The Wean Machine, £19.99, available from major retailers and online, you can also buy coordinating products from The Wean Machine range so take a look! A great present for a new parent!
4. Good looking and Eco friendly too, Salter Eco Illuminated Kettle, £44.99 buy online at http://www.amazon.co.uk
5. Stay healthy with the Salter Precise Health Grill, £69.99, buy from major retailers and at http://www.amazon.co.uk
6. Like Cake? Giant Cupcake Tin from Firebox.com, £14.99, buy online
To see my Foodie Heaven Gifts click here
Want to know where it started? Click HERE
The best thing to happen this week is that I won a competition! LissyLou will be the proud owner of this princess bed! If you want one, you can buy them HERE
The worst thing this week has been a terrible night with C last night which ended up with me sleeping on the camp bed in his room so that I didn’t have to get out of bed everytime he woke up! Believe me it was worth it, he woke up about 10 times! Bless him, he did have a temperature and he does have a chesty cough.
You can join it too! Just enter your details in the linky!
Don’t have a blog but want to join in anyway? Just leave your best and worst as a comment
You might like this post The Curse Of The Blog
Every time I have written about things either going right in the parenting stakes The Curse of The Blog has struck. It seems like I can’t say anything about either sleep or potty training without things going really wrong! But saying that sometimes you just have to tell the story anyway!
Potty training is a pretty big thing in our house at the moment. Last weeks Best and Worst Of The Week revolved around it. Well after that we had a horrendous day, we had NO successes and lots of accidents. I was exhausted and so tempted to revert to nappies again but I decided to persevere. So far I’m glad that I did.
Firstly, since the day from hell we have had a run of really good days. C went to preschool two mornings and I was amazed to find that he had stayed dry on both occasions. At home he was doing well too so then came our first HUGE potty training test. We decided to go to The Trafford Centre in Manchester. It’s about an hours drive so I carefully packed changes of clothes and told C that he would have to wait until we got there etc and even sat him on a maternity bed pad that we had left over from before I had LissyLou in case of emergencies.
We got there without incident and he used the toilet a number of times while we were there. He even managed to stay dry on the way home – RESULT!
I hope that this time The Curse Of The Blog doesn’t strike because he is doing so well and it would be so disappointing if things fell apart now.
Oh and don’t even get me started on sleep although maybe if I talk about the bad then it will get better?…………………….
Welcome to Presents For The Home, part of the Have A Ramblings Christmas Series
1. Get kids baking with Salter Kids In The Kitchen Baking Set, £15.99, available from major retailers and Amazon UK
2. Funky Dunelm Mill Coloured Knife Block, £22.99, available in store and online
3. Cool De’Longhi Brilliante Kettle and Toaster, £59.99 each, available from John Lewis, Littlewoods, and online at Amazon
4. Funky Bo Concept Billiard Candlesticks, £12 each, available instore, for locations click here
5. Get kids baking with Salter Kids in the Kitchen Mechanical Measure Scale Set, £21.99, available from major retailers and Amazon
6. Drink your coffee in style with Le Creuset Espresson Cups, £7.50 each, available instore and online at http://www.lecreuset.co.uk/espresso-mugs.aspx
7. Beautiful Customised gifts from Paper Panda, £83.99, framed and posted and choose your favourite song lyric Find them on Facebook
8. Good looking and Eco friendly too, Salter Eco Illuminated Kettle, £44.99, watch out for my video review soon!
9. Make you pets a stylish home with the Qute, priced from £99, available from early November online
10. Stylish gift for the gardener from Green Fingers Hamper from Unique Boutique, £70 stuffed with goodies. Available online, check out the full range of gifts or why not create your own hamper with some of their yummy food items?
11. Like Cake? Giant Cupcake Tin from Firebox.com, £14.99, buy online watch out for my video review soon!
12. Fantastic Christmas Scent from the Airwick Frosty Selection, £6.12, buy from major retailers, watch out for my video review soon!
13. Make cleaning fun with the Roomba by iRobot! Priced from £279, available from John Lewis and Lakeland and online
14. Stay healthy with the Salter Precise Health Grill, £69.99, buy from major retailers and at Amazon watch out for my video review soon!
15.Think of all the jobs you can get done with the Einhell Blue 10.8v Cordless Drill Driver with Accessories, £54.50 from http://www.qvc.com
16. Make cooking eggs easy with the Britegg silicone poachers, £4.99 from http://www.eggcessories.co.uk/
17. Burgon & Ball Stainless Steel Trowel, Fork & Widger Hand Tool Set, £21.50 from www.qvc.com
18. Don’t forget something to help with making your own baby food! The Wean Machine, £19.99, available from major retailers and online, you can also buy coordinating products from The Wean Machine range so take a look! Watch out for my video review soon!
19. Make your woolies look good this Christmas with Bobble Off by JML, £5.99 from http://www.JMLdirect.com, Watch out for my video review soon!
To see my Foodie Heaven Gifts click here